Dedicated Servers, Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, PCI Compliant Hosting | Layered Tech
Myows is the Free Online Copyright Solution recommended by the Freelance Community
Learn more about Myows' Copyright Protection and Management Solutions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

The Photoshop Manifesto for web designers
  • I just came across this site:

http://photoshopetiquette.com/

Wether you use Photoshop or FireWorks (like I do), you need to check it out and bookmark it. There are some very valuable tips also pertaining to copyright, like keeping all your assets (fonts, stock images and icons) in a separate folder, preferably with their licenses.

I'm all for this kind of initiative that aims to unify the way designers worldwide organize their work. How many of these points do you follow? And which recommendations have you been ignoring?
    Fearless web designer, copyright consultant and startup owner on a Quest for Simplicity.
  • womens ugg boots,cheap womens ugg boots,discount womens ugg boots,womens ugg boots outlet
  • womens ugg boots,cheap womens ugg boots,discount womens ugg boots,womens ugg boots outlet